10GbE SFP+ Network Adapter
- The ASUS PEB-10G/57840-2S is designed to take advantage of high-performance 10Gb/s connectivity technology to meet the need for faster rates of data transmission.
- Through the PEB-10G/57840-2S Ethernet adapter, users are able to enable fiber solution over SFP+ LR optical module and SFP+ SR optical module, or to enable copper solution over direct attach passive twin-ax cable.
- This flexibility is ideal for different distances and network architecture requirements.
PCI-E 3.0 Interface with Smaller Form Factor for Flexible System Integration
- The ASUS PEB-10G/57840-2S adapter features PCI-E 3.0 interface and a smaller 4.72”x 1.77” form factor. The 4.72”x 1.77” form factor is even smaller than standard low-profile MD2 form factor; thus allowing customers to integrate the adapter in space-limited systems easily and flexibly. PEB-10G/57840-2S provides a flexible and perfect fit for various server integrations.
Keep pace with the 10Gb/s trends
- More and more applications require high-bandwidth to transfer large data, especially data center, HPC, web-hosting and enterprise uses. New 10Gb/s Ethernet is an ideal technology for moving large amounts of data quickly, more than sufficient for the network needs of large scale virtual machines and virtualization environments. The bandwidth it provides in conjunction with server consolidation is highly advantageous for cloud computing, virtualization software, web caching, real time application response, databases, social networking and business logic apps, science simulations, and professional modeling.