- Metal-less locking design reduces wear on SATA connector
- Beautiful all black / white sleeved cable
- Commercial grade components with SATA 6Gb/s transmitting speed
- Metallic cable layer for EMI guard
- Added compatibility with 90° angled connector
With SATA Revision 3.0 compliant devices now more popular than ever, SilverStone has created two suitable cables to match the higher bandwidth requirement with the CP07 (with 180° connector) and CP08 (with 90° connector). Unlike traditional SATA cables with metal clips that loose effectiveness with repeated usage due to scratching, the CP07 and CP08 achieves secure connection by utilizing precision designed and manufactured connector. Wrapped in attractive black / white and metallic layer for EMI protection, these new cables are great companions for running SATA 6Gb/s capable devices with optimum stability and style.