- Supports USB 3.1 Type-C input to HDMI, USB Type-C and USB Type-A output
- Flexible USB 3.1 Type-C Switching Support for DisplayPort 1.2 Alt Mode
- Supports per lane data rates of 5.4Gbps (HBR2), 2.7Gbps (HBR) and 1.62Gbps (RBR)
- Supports display resolution up to 4096 x 2160 at 24Hz with 24-bit color and 4:4:4 color sampling
- Includes content protection with HDCP 1.4 and HDCP 2.2 keys to support HDCP repeater
- Provides 5Gbps Super Speed USB 3.1 Gen 1 for Plug-and-Play connectivity to USB devices
To fulfill the need for high resolution output from PC, tablets or smartphones to larger display devices such as TVs, computer monitors, or projectors, SilverStone created EP08, a USB 3.1 Type-C to USB Type-A, USB Type-C and HDMI connector adapter. This Adapter (DisplayPort Alt Mode) provides high throughput using the latest USB 3.1 bus and can support monitors up to Ultra HD resolutions of 1080p or 4096 x 2160 at 24Hz. It also has USB Type-C with Power Delivery function to support powering or charging higher powered USB devices. For maximum compatibility, the EP08 includes a USB 3.0 Type-A connector that can be used with external flash drive, USB card reader, or many other external USB devices. Those looking for a high quality adapter to make work and life more convenient will definitely find one in the EP08.