- Highest performance capability in super slim form factor
- Optional models includes removable carrying handle (ML08B-H, ML08B-HW)
- Support graphics card up to 13 inches (330mm)
- Mini-ITX motherboard & SFX PSU compatible
- Independent expansion slot design for easy assembly
- Tool-less drive cage design
- Fits in nearly any environment with horizontal or vertical orientation
Based on the excellent RAVEN Z RVZ02 chassis, the Milo ML08 is a super slim Mini-ITX console case with highly capable accommodations. With a volume of only 12 liters, this case is small yet easy to assemble when compared to other slim cases in the same class. There is plenty of room for a powerful graphics card up to 13 inches (330mm) in length while tool-less drive cages make assembly quicker than ever. With clever space utilization and engineering, two major heat sources are separated via the chassis’ main chamber so CPU and graphics card can each have their own airflow path. Despite its diminutive size, the ML08 is a remarkably versatile case that can be used anywhere from being a compact desktop workstation (in vertical orientation) to a living console or HTPC (in horizontal orientation). There are even optional models of ML08 with integrated handle, making them effortlessly portable and perfect for any slim PC build.