- Intelligent semi-fanless operation (V1.0 only)
- Supports standard SFX form factor and ATX via included bracket
- 300W continuous power output at 50℃ temperature rated for 24/7 operation (V1.0)
- 300W continuous power output at 40℃ temperature rated for 24/7 operation (V2.0)
- 80 PLUS Bronze level efficiency (82% ~ 85% efficiency at 20% ~ 100% loading)
- Class-leading single +12V rail
- Silent running 80mm fan (V1.0)
- Silent running 92mm fan (V2.0)
- Single PCI-E 6pin connectors support
- Active PFC
As the standards bearer of SFF (small form factor) cases and SFX PSUs, SilverStone has released a reference power supply design for the masses in the ST30SF, a 300W SFX unit designed with high affordability and great performance. It has 80 PLUS Bronze efficiency and a silent running fan for class leading efficiency and low noise.
To enable users to easily take advantage of this excellent SFX power supply, an adapter is included to convert ST30SF to mount in any ATX case in addition to ones that fit only SFX. For SFF users, the ST30SF is an excellent, well-rounded power supply for any DIY desktop computer.
V1.0 has greater +3.3V and +5V output and higher temperature rating of 10℃ ~ 50℃ for NAS/storage focused systems or industrial PCs (IPC).
V2.0 has greater +12V output and lower noise for home desktops or gaming PCs.