- Full-coverage cold plate brings liquid cooling to GPU die and memory
- On-board cooling for power-delivery is handled by a blower-style fan and low-profile heatsink.
- 240mm radiator balances compatibility and performance.
- 600mm tubing for compatibility with EATX chassis and alternative mounts
- Super Alloy Power II includes premium alloy chokes, solid polymer capacitors, and an array of high-current power stages.
- ASUS FanConnect II equips a hybrid-controlled fan header for optimal system cooling.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
PCI Express 4.0
PCI Express 4.0
Gaming mode : Up to 2525 MHz (Boost Clock)/ Up to 2375 MHz (Game Clock)
Digital Max Resolution 7680 x 4320
Maximum Display Support
NVlink/ Crossfire Support
1 x ROG Velcro Hook & Loop
1 x ASUS ruler
1 x Collection card
1 x Speedsetup manual
1 x Cable ties pack(s)
ASUS GPU Tweak III & Drivers: please download all software from the support site.
Card : 27.7 x 13.1 x 4.36 Centimeter
Radiator 27.6 x 12 x 5.17 Centimeter (including fan)
3 x 8-pin
* Crossfire Support for DirecX® 12 and Vulkan® * ‘Game Clock’ is the expected GPU clock when running typical gaming applications, set to typical TGP (Total Graphics Power). Actual individual game clock results may vary. * ‘Boost Clock’ is the maximum frequency achievable on the GPU running a bursty workload. Boost clock achievability, frequency, and sustainability will vary based on several factors, including but not limited to: thermal conditions and variation in applications and workloads.
Sign up and stay in touch with our promotions
Be the first to know about special offers and our latest product offerings.