- Axial-tech fans scaled up to deliver 14% more airflow
- Dual ball fan bearings last up to twice as long as conventional designs
- Military-grade capacitors rated for 20K hours at 105C make the GPU power rail more durable
- Metal Exoskeleton adds structural rigidity and vents to increase heat dissipation
- Auto-Extreme precision automated manufacturing for higher reliability
- GPU Tweak III software provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring
ASUS TUF Gaming Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition 24GB GDDR6
AMD Radeon™ RX 7900 XTX
PCI Express 4.0
OC mode : up to 2615 MHz (Boost Clock)/up to 2455 MHz (Game Clock)
Default mode : up to 2565 MHz (Boost Clock)/up to 2395 MHz (Game Clock)
Digital Max Resolution 7680 x 4320
Yes x 1 (Native HDMI 2.1)
Yes x 3 (Native DisplayPort 2.1)
HDCP Support Yes (2.3)
Maximum Display Support
NVlink/ Crossfire Support
1 x TUF certificate of Reliability
1 x TUF Gaming Graphics Card Holder
1 x TUF Velcro Hook & Loop
1 x Collection card
1 x Thank you card
1 x Speedsetup Manual
ASUS GPU Tweak III & Drivers: please download all software from the support site.
13.9 x 6.23 x 2.86 inches
352.9 x 158.2 x 72.6 mm
3 x 8-pin
* Our wattage recommendation is based on a fully overclocked GPU and CPU system configuration. For a more tailored suggestion, please use the “Choose By Wattage” feature on our PSU product page: https://rog.asus.com/event/PSU/ASUS-Power-Supply-Units/index.html
* All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets. If you do not use the latest and current specifications of ASUS products, you shall be liable for all loss and damage claimed by third party to ASUS based on false advertising or any other issues caused from using false specifications of ASUS products.
* ‘Game Clock’ is the expected GPU clock when running typical gaming applications, set to typical TGP (Total Graphics Power). Actual individual game clock results may vary.
* ‘Boost Clock’ is the maximum frequency achievable on the GPU running a bursty workload. Boost clock achievability, frequency, and sustainability will vary based on several factors, including but not limited to: thermal conditions and variation in applications and workloads.
* If two DisplayPort 2.1 monitors are connected, a third monitor will be limited to DisplayPort 1.4 functionality.
Sign up and stay in touch with our promotions
Be the first to know about special offers and our latest product offerings.